Thursday, October 8, 2009

At War

I am at War with my closet. It's turned colder all of a sudden, and I'm in my annual denial again.
I went to an Organization program with my friend, Karen, who runs her own Interior Design business and is totally pulled together. She didn't need it; I did. The main 'tip' was start drawer at a time, and de-clutter, de-clutter, de-clutter.

This reminds me of dieting and exercising- we all know what to do - we just don't do it and look for new ways to get it done!

So I've taken the HGTV stupid approach of dumping everything (yes, everything) out of my closet with the attempt of making my 'keep', 'give-away', 'toss' piles - HA ! I could scream.

I mean, since I don't go to my 'corporate' job anymore - and basically only wear the same things over and over every day (or that's the way it seems) what am I doing with all this Stuff ???

I'm going to go have a cherry-lime rickey and get to it. (I actually don't know what that is but it does sound good, doesn't it?)



1 comment:

  1. I need to clean out my closet soooo bad, but when I try to I always look at something that's been hanging in there for 2 years, and hasn't been worn, and I say to myself "I might wear this" and I put it back! The bar the clothes hang from is SCREAMING from the weight of all that useless junk! I need an intervention! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-8284394-1