Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thanks, Tammy!

Well, somehow I screwed up my Journal and deleted my comments...? don't remember how or when I could have done this, but Tammy was kind enough to let me know in an incredible way by posting something on her site!

I'm glad she realizes I look at her postings - actually look forward to them! Except for those darn bugs, which gives a city girl the creeps! She's got some great things and is very creative - and I like her straightforward approach to life!
Tammy's Treasure Chest. I love her mixed copper and sterling - and her choice in picking unusual stones for the right ring or pendant is awesome - but my all time favorite! check this out! UFO's Over the High Desert

2 comments:

  1. LOL Thank you! I tried to comment on your awesome stones, and I couldn't. Then I wanted to tell you I love the ring, and I couldn't. So when I couldn't comment on the gorgeous copper etching, I decided to try to tell you through my blog! I'm glad it worked!
    You don't like my bugs?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy is awesome and she has been very helpful to me with all my Questions! It would be so fun to have an Etsy party someplace neutral where sellers can congregate and meet each other! I would like that.
    I've only recently started following your blog, thanks to Tammy and I'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-8284394-1