Thursday, April 16, 2009

Couple of New Folds - and an Easter Flamingo!


Where does the time go???  I'm waiting for some bezel and wire to come, and so I finished up a couple projects.  I really like the way the copper flower earrings turned out -they look great on other people, but just not me...  blend in and tangle with my hair I guess.  Maybe the answer is  to just chop it all off - 
Here's a pic of my pendant - I was going to rivet it a background piece, but it became too wieldy and large -  Someone in my metalworks class set a geod in a ring using wire so I decided to try it here.  




Finally, what's Easter without a Flamingo?  Took my mom to Macy's for their flower show, and the theme was pink flamingos!   They were everywhere!  Belated, but hope everyone had a blessed Easter!


1 comment:

 
UA-8284394-1