Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back!



After taking way too much time off, I'm back in the saddle again!  (or at the workbench!)  I've been sewing, had the cold of the century, and a quick trip to Las Vegas - and am excited about getting back in the swing of things.

Last month I completed a couple of silver 'glyphs' - and unfortunately only have a pic of one of them.  I wore this once, but for some reason I just can't wear florite or crystal without them fracturing...  I don't even want to know why!!!   

I've also been playing around with folding copper - love it!   Have just ordered Charles Lewton Brain's book, which I really need.  I've kind of figured out how to do a couple folds, but I know there are tricks to learn.  I just hope I don't now need to go out and spend a fortune in hammers..... not that I can't have fun adding to the collection of tools "you've just gotta have"!  If anyone has a reasonable tool source, I'd love for you to pass it on - thanks!

Here's an unfinished leaf and small folded charm -




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-8284394-1